Celebrities love flashy jewelery, and they know the right styles to choose from! Everyone, not only celebrities, love to get creative when it comes to engagement rings. Which shape and size do you want? Do you want a single band or a double band? Do you want yellow gold, or white gold? Which diamond cut is right for your bride to be’s finger? Raymond Lee Jewelers might have the ring for you!
- Celebrity, Hilary Duff, was proposed to by Mike Comrie during their vacation in Hawaii with a 14-carat diamond ring. The ring was $1 million. The ring is a princess cut diamond that was purchased in Las Vegas.
- Katie Holmes was proposed to by Tom Cruise on top of the Eiffel Tower. She was given a 5-carat Edwardian style oval cut solitaire diamond ring with pave detail. The ring setting is platinum and rose gold. It’s estimated to be about $250,000.
- Celebrity Mariah Carey wears a one of a kind Jacob and Co. engagement ring. The ring is a 17-carat emerald cut diamond which is priced at $2.5 million. There is a pink center stone and it has 10-carats with fifty-eight pink diamonds and two half-moon cut diamonds around it.
- Katherine Heigl has a 3-carat pear-shaped diamond. Pave is surrounding it. The ring band has part of her mother’s engagement ring in it. This ring was designed by Ryan Ryan.
- After one month of dating Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian chose a 9-carat radiant cut diamond on a pave band.
- Brad Pitt helped design Jennifer Aniston’s engagement ring so that it would look like a heart, but symbol eternity.
- Ivanka Trump wears her 6-carat cushion-cut ring from her own collection.
- Stephen Webster designed Christina Aguilera’s 5-carat diamond with a platinum band and includes princess-cut diamonds.
- Tony Parker proposed to Eva Longoria with a 4-carat emerald-cut ring. This ring has emerald side stones.
- Nick Lachey proposed to Jessica Simpson in Hawaii with a 4-carat, pear-shape diamond with two side stones.
By: Jaimee at Raymond Lee Jewelers
[tweetmeme source=”Florida_jewelry” only_single=false]